Friday, September 2, 2011

A Plateau of Blogging...and Weight

It's been a rough few weeks. I admit...I've been critical of all those 100-Day participants in seasons past who fail to take time to blog. I've darn near joined the ranks. I hope to be much better from now until we complete the 100-Day Challenge!

To make matters worse, I seem to have hit a stubborn plateau in my weight loss. I'm still hovering around 15 lbs.  Pretty sad, if you ask me! I've tried to be really good with eating (though I admit I've compromised a few days on some things) and the exercise has gone well (Jocelyn does such a great job with us). It's interesting to note how much harder it's been for me to lose weight when just five years ago, I had a much easier time shedding the pounds.

Perhaps I've got a lean six pack now as a result of my exercise.  It's just under several warm layers of lard. Come on, six pack. Come on.

I'm so thankful for the opportunity to participate in the Challenge. It's been great for me and my family.

My goal is to lose eight to 10 more pounds before the Challenge is through in just three short weeks. Looking at what I THINK has been a significant cut back in eating for the previous 80 days, I may have to go ahead and eat dryer lint to make this all work.

No comments:

Post a Comment